Ednum reserves the right to postpone/cancel a course because of instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, a pandemic situation like COVID19, etc.)
- In case the course batch is canceled by Ednum due to an unforeseen reason and no new batch is immediately created by us to address the issue, students will get a 100% refund for the course.
- The refund request will not be accepted if you have attended the online classroom training for more than 1 day’s session or have accessed/downloaded course material from the learning portal.
- For discounted courses, the refund will be issued only if the refund request is placed within 3 days of getting course access.
- No refund will be provided for the academic institute tie-up courses.
- For non-discounted courses, the refund will be issued if the request is placed within 7 days of course purchase. Any refund request beyond 7 days of purchasing the course will not be accepted and no refund will be provided.
- In the case of refund, taxes amount will not be refunded.
- If the learners want to re-attended the online instructor-led classes for the purchased course which they have already attended once, and if their no availability of the batch in near future then, in that case, no refund will be made.
- If due to any technical reason learners are not able to access the self-paced videos or class recordings and already attended the complete course through instructor-led online classes then in that case no refund is applicable or a can be provided with a voucher for the amount equivalent of the 10% amount paid by the learner at the time of enrollment.
- Note: All refunds will be processed within 20 working days of receipt of the refund request.